M Tech Programmes
· Automation & Robotics
· Mechanical Engineering
· Electrical & Electronics Engineering
· VLSI Design
· Electronics & Communication Engineering
· Computer Science & Engineering
· Two year full-time programme approved by AICTE and affiliated to Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow.
· Well qualified and experienced faculty.
· B.E. / B.Tech. in respective and related branches with 60% marks.
· For M.Tech in Automation & Robotics (Interdisciplinary branch) degree in Mechanical Engg./Electrical/Electrical & Electronics Engg./Electronics & Communication Engg./Computer Science or related branches is acceptable.
· For M.Tech in Electrical & Electronics Engineering (Interdisciplinary branch) degree in EE/EN/EC/EI and other branches of Electrical Engineering is acceptable.
· GATE qualified candidates will be given preference and will get MHRD fellowship.
· Seats available for sponsored candidates from academic institutions/ industry.
· Candidates selected by Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University will have precedence.
Admissions are made through the Counseling conducted by Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow and also directly at the College level. The University issues notification for counseling in the month of June – July and invites applications from the students. The University provides the detailed instructions / information through the notification.
The criteria for direct admissions at College level is B.E. / B. Tech in relevant branches of engineering with minimum 60% aggregate marks.
· Recipient of “Academic Excellence Award” from HE, the Governor of U.P. for two consecutive years for the Best Engineering college in UP including Govt. Colleges of then U.P. Technical University, Lucknow.
· Recipient of National U.P. Education Award for Best Industry Interface from the Hon’ble Minister of Science & Technology, Govt. of U.P.
· First Institution in U.P. to have received approval from Deptt. of Science & Technology (DST), Govt. of India, for establishment of Centre of Relevance and Excellence (CORE) in the field of Industrial Automation & Robotics.
· Industrial collaborations for Internationally recognized training and certification with Kuka Robotics, Bosch Rexroth, National Instruments, Siemens, AIA and Janatics etc.
· Well Equipped Laboratories in all departments.
· Modern Hostels having accommodation for 1500 boys and girls.
· Sprawling campus spanning over 40 acres with excellent infrastructure.
· Campus placements in reputed companies.
- Issue of application forms - From 25 May 2016
- Last date of receipt of applications - 15 July 2016
Admission Fee I year
· Rs. 1,15,350/- (Including Rs. 10,000/- as refundable security deposit or caution money)
· Single Seater (Boys)(Rent+Mess) – Rs 1,15,000/- (Including Rs 10,000/- as refundable security deposit)
· Double Seater (Girls)(Rent+Mess) – Rs.1,05,000/- (Including Rs 10,000/- as refundable security deposit)
· Triple Seater (Boys & Girls)(Rent+Mess) – Rs.95,000/- (Including Rs 10,000/- as refundable security deposit)
Prof. I.P. Sharma, HOD, ME
Mob: 9650370337 (for admission in Mechanical Engineering)
Prof. Ashiv Shah, Head TIFAC CORE
Mob: 9891984680 (for admission in Automation & Robotics)
Prof. Bhupal Singh, HOD, EN
Mob: 9871203661 (for admission in Electrical & Electronics Engineering)
Prof. P.K. Chopra, HOD, ECE & EI
Mob: 9350023027 (for admission in VLSI Design, Electronics & Communication Engineering)
Prof. B.M. Kalra, HOD, CSE
Mob: 9810298630 (for admission in Computer Science & Engineering)
To download the form, click here